Update

Thursday, May 19, 2011
Well It's been a while since I updated on this blog!
First of all I am officially no longer a student! I finished university last Tuesday (10th May), at the moment I am taking a well deserved break! I'm still working away part time at the moment, but I want a few weeks off before I start properly looking for a job.

I am still waiting to get my results from the last semester, hopefully will get them in the next couple of weeks so I can find out what my classification is. I was aiming for a 2:2 all year, so fingers crossed for me!!

Some of you may have already noticed that I have started a new blog, solely for book blogging! So if your into books have a look at my other blog BelleBooks.

From now on this blog is solely going to be my beauty blog! YAY!

0 comments: